2pcs No Hyper Flash BA15S P21W BAU15S PY21W Front Rear Turn Signal Bulb Canbus Error Free Led Amber Yellow 3014 Chipset 144SMD
1156 P21W BA15S
1156 PY21W BAU15S
1157 P21/5W BAY15D
T20 7440 W21W WY21W
T20 7443 W21/5W
T25 3157 P27/7W
For CANBUS statement:
Does the bulb have a canbus?
Equipped with canbus: A chip with a canbus and a stable current. (But please note that it is only suitable for the CANBUS system of most cars, but some European/German cars (some Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Kia, Opel, Renault, Hit, Logo, Skoda, Jeep, Dodge , Chrysler, Volvo, Fiat, Ford, Seat or some European vehicles) and the latest vehicles equipped with the CANBUS system. Hyper flash or error codes appear after installation,You need to add a canbus load decoder to the car. Not applicable to all canbus vehicles car!) (Suitable for 95% canbus car type)
Number of LEDs: 144pcs 3014SMD
Color: White/Red/Yellow(amber) blue
Application: Car, motorcycle, truck, SUV, ATV, etc.
Heat Dissipation Theory: Aviation aluminum 6063
Usage:Daytime running lights fog lamps DRL, Reverse lights,turn signal lights and brake lights
Please NOTE: This light can only be used for turn signals, Reverse Light , Brake Light. Can not be used as headlights, fog lights, daytime running lights.
if need install 4pcs at the same time, very few cars will cause error or hyper flash issue, please buy resistor together to solve the problem, 4pcs bulbs need 1pair 50W Resistors.
1. High efficiency and low power consumption
2. Environment friendly and energy saving
3. Faster on/off response time and vibration resistant
4. With a long lifespan up to 50,000 hours
5. With 3014 144SMD high-brightness LED, brighter than ordinary incandescent bulbs.
6. 360 Degree Beam Angle design lights up every corner.
7. Easy to install, plug and play.
Package: 2pcs x LED bulb
1. If the bulb has a hyper flash or an error, please add a load resistor decoder.
2. With DC 12v power supply, it can be judged whether the bulb itself is working.
3. Please confirm your socket before making an order. Thank you.